Home > Condominiums in Manila > University Tower Condo – Espana

University Tower Condo – Espana

University Tower is located at Galicia St., Espana Metro Manila. University Tower condominium is across the prestigious school University of Santo Tomas. It has a two-tower building and has 32 storey condominiums standing in prime lot with an area of 976sqm and has 748 condominium units and the parking lots are located at 2nd, 3rd, 4th floors of the building. With a world class amenities and features intended for the residents. Prices are affordable and it caters to the middle class of the society. University Tower in Espana is truly a place not only for the students but also for starting a family. Units in Espana Tower can also be rented because some units are fully furnished others can bring their own appliances.

University Tower Espana has a studio type which measures up to 16sqm it is semi –furnish it includes a brand new air conditioner for the bedroom unit, a ceiling fan also provided. The monthly fee per month of the unit ranges from P10000-P12000. For the one unit studio type has an area of 22sqm with price ranging from P1.5 M for financing and cash buyers with discounts depending on the mode of payment the buyer chooses. For the one bedroom unit would cost more or less P3.193, 902.to P5, 166,607. The size of the area for one bedroom type of unit ranges from 34sqm-51sqm. The University Tower also offers an office space with floor area of 19.50sqm-23sqm amounting to P1.9-2M, and for the biggest area for an office space with an area of 28sqm amounting to P2.836.

Every unit has a reservation cost P25, 000. It is non-refundable and non transferable. For the buyers who pay for cash mode has 5%discounts on the total contract price TCP it is payable within 30 days from date of reservation and 20% down payment payable within 3months without interest and the remaining balance of 80% can be payable true in house, PAGIBIG or bank financing. The prices and computations of the units can be change without prior notice of the management.

The characteristic of every unit of the University Tower include the floor with ceramic tile flooring. For the walls it has latex plain cement that will last a longer period of time without repainting it. The cement is poured concrete finish and gypsum board painted finish for ceiling. It has a spacious living room for the families get together, tiled kitchen and bath, has a laundry, washing and drying room. And many others feature of a typical unit.

The University Tower Espana has building features that intended for the residents, has an ample parking for the residents cars, 3 computerized high speed elevator to take the residents to and fro, the spacious lobby with a reception area for visitors to hang-out, air easily comes in because of the well ventilated hallways, has a water supply round the clock, security guards are monitoring the place 24/7. Cannot experience brownout because of the back-up generator power supply and many other usual building features the University Tower offers. The University Tower is good place for any students or families wishing to experience the prestige and comfort living in condominium tower of University Tower.

University Tower Espana Condo Amenities:

  • Main Lobby
  • Concept Room
  • 3 computerized highspeed elevators
  • Zen inspired sky garden
  • European inspired sky garden
  • Swimming Pool
  • Gym

Related Posts:

  • No Related Posts

, , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trackbacks:0

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference
University Tower Condo – Espana from All About Condo Philippines

TOP